I started a second blog in November of 2015. Titled “Mile Markers,” it’s devotional in nature. My Monday-of-each-week posts emphasize the blog’s sub-heading, “Gaining ground in the Christian Journey.”
Why Two Blogs? The purpose of both is spiritual inspiration. Apart from that, here are four ways they differ.
- Lights 4 God highlights people of the past. All, heroes of faith, are men and women who kept the faith and finished their course. Mile Markers addresses the day-to-day steps for those of us still completing the course.
- Lights 4 God spans three centuries: 1700s-1900s.
- Mile Markers refers to recent decades rather than recent centuries.
- Lights 4 God has always appeared in text format only. Every Mile Markers post comes with an audio version.
- Lights 4 God is mostly informational. Mile Markers always concludes with personal applications under the heading, The Road Ahead, with additional Biblical verses to read as Further Fuel.
Here are the titles and links to the first 10 Mile Marker posts.